Hyundai Recognized Collision Repair Center
If your Hyundai vehicle is involved in an unfortunate accident, our technicians at 821 Collision are trained by I-CAR and have exceeded the standards needed to receive recognition from Hyundai. When your vehicle is damaged, you need technicians that understand the technological features and calibrations of your specific year and model of car.
- We use the tools and equipment meant to repair each model of Hyundai vehicle.
- We commit to protect the pre-collision safety and value of your vehicle
- We follow the most current manufacturer’s specifications for repairing your Hyundai.
- We encourage the use of genuine Hyundai parts which are meant to fit your vehicle which could reduce repair time. We encourage the use of genuine Hyundai parts which are designed for your vehicle model.*
- We offer a limited lifetime warranty which is backed by Hyundai. We have the tools and equipment recommended by Hyundai to repair your vehicle right!
* Hyundai USA states that “while the use of Hyundai genuine parts is not required to keep your Hyundai manufacturer warranties, should damage result from the use or installation of non-Hyundai genuine parts, Hyundai or its authorized dealers would have the right to deny warranty coverage for that part and charge you for any repairs”.
To learn more about our repair standards, visit the Our Mission page.